Monday, January 25, 2010

Project 365: Week 4

This week I was thankful to have some creative time and for it being a little less gloomy outside.

Monday, January 18
Ay! Here we go again... I think we just got to the point with Zach where he doesn't immediately bang on the keyboard when it's within reach.


Tuesday, January 19
This is the stack of Christmas cards and letters we received. I've had plans to do something creative with the cards each year (kept from the last 10 years in a box somewhere), and I decided to just do it.


Wednesday, January 20
The little bit of snow we'd gotten seemed like it stuck around forever. I'm relieved to see green again.


Thursday, January 21
I started making scrapbook pages out of the cards.


Friday, January 22
I was happy to have a sunny day and opened the curtains to take advantage of it. Our Sony cyber-shot takes panoramic photos, so I used it to capture the brightness of the living room. You can click on the photo to see it larger.


Saturday, January 23
The finished pages. I cut out the best part of each card...way better than keeping a whole stack of them. I'm also keeping the letters and a few of the musical and special cards.


Sunday, January 24
I got a chance to sit down with our family videos and start working on the next disc...I'm hoping to finish and send them out soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your panaramic shot is just like you're there! Really cool!

Mom/Barb