I decided that I wanted to start a family tradition of taking a photo of us each New Year. I didn't have any expectations of the boys cooperating, but they were pretty good. If only I had focused the camera on the right spot...all 40 shots turned out blurry. Oh well, we still got some good pictures out of it.

Saturday, January 2
Family photos, take 2. Though they were all in crisp focus, I just didn't like any of them as much as the ones from the day before. The most adorable shot of all of them was this one of Gabe on his first day in the exersaucer.

Sunday, January 3
We moved Zach out of the crib and into his new room on Saturday. His crib mattress on the floor is still his bed until we are able to pick up a twin-size mattress for him. He went to bed with no trouble, and slept pretty much the way he always does, on top of his pillow with his butt up in the air (I have a cute picture of that too). But the next day was his first nap in his new room, and, well, he didn't actually nap. During the two hours he was up there we heard many minor crashes and much running around. We checked on him quite a few times. Then, during the rest of the afternoon and early evening he was even crankier (see the previous post), but fell asleep in this position while watching TV at around 6. Frank took him straight up to bed, and he slept the whole night. And I am happy to report that he did nap today, though he spent a good amount of time running around up there and getting all the suitcases out from under the guest bed. Crazy monkey!

No comments:
Post a Comment