Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365: Week 2

Last week we didn't do much, but sometimes that's just perfect. With highs below freezing and snow on the ground, I was more than happy to not leave the house.

Monday, January 4
More than I weighed a couple years ago, but less than I'll probably weigh in the future. You won't hear me complaining :)


Tuesday, January 5
Zach was in a good mood this afternoon, which allowed me not only the time to make a stew, but also some yummy herb bread in the breadmaker. It is unusual for me to have so much time to spend in the kitchen.


Wednesday, January 6
Zach's latest love. Unfortunately he pronounces "fish" starting with a "b" sound, and it's almost a curse word.


Thursday, January 7
Can you tell they are brothers? Gabe, then Zach, at about 12 weeks old.


Friday, January 8
I should not have been so surprised. I guess I should be glad it lasted as long as it did. When we put up the tree I knew that it was going to be risky, but Zach had left it alone for weeks. Neither Frank nor I were in the room at the time, but I think he must have been pulling on the bead strand. We quickly took everything apart and put all the ornaments in a box--we haven't really looked at exactly which ones broke (kind of disappointing), but I think it was only a few. Luckily there were a lot of ornaments we hadn't used this year.

Saturday, January 9
There had been snow on the ground for a week, and Saturday it looked like a lot more was coming down. But it only amounted to another inch or two.

Sunday, January 10
Books I want to read or re-read this year. Ideally it wouldn't take me a year to get through them, but you never know...

No comments: