Monday, January 18, 2010

Project 365: Week 3

Monday, January 11
Documenting part of Zach's bedtime routine. He watches a couple of his favorite shows during "The Bedtime Hour," then they sing the goodnight song. You can listen to a version of it HERE.


Tuesday, January 12
Frank in his natural habitat :) He'll complete his masters program in about 6 weeks and will be happy to spend more time playing games and less time writing papers.


Wednesday, January 13
I decided that his wardrobe change called for a mini photo shoot. Gabriel is always really smiley when I'm changing him.


Thursday, January 14
Finding Zach in this position at the end of naptime had me cracking up...I had to run back downstairs to get the camera.


Friday, January 15
Gabe is always keeping an eye on what's going on.


Saturday, January 16
The boys in their carseats--Zach with his haircut and his Burger King toy, and Gabe happy to be back home.


Sunday, January 17
After seeing how it is made on an episode of Dirty Jobs, I convinced Frank that we should try tofu. Here it is marinating in soy sauce, before we added it to our stir-fry. Pretty good, but next time I'd like to be a bit more creative.

No comments: