Monday, January 25
The baby's got all manner of fun seating options: papasan, bumbo, boppy pillow, exersaucer, swing...I guess Zach decided to take matters into his own hands. He really cracks me up sometimes.
Tuesday, January 26
This was the first day I was like "Oh, no, it's 10:30, I'm brushing my teeth, and I haven't taken one photo today!" So I ran back downstairs and got the camera. This pile of clothes was staring at me, and was an obvious choice, considering I wanted to go to bed soon. Usually, dumping the laundry on the bed is to encourage me to put it away that day, but that night it went right back in the basket...
Wednesday, January 27
Zach is 26 months old. He and Gabe are starting to interact more and more every day.
Thursday, January 28
The past few days had been a little draining...I spent all my free time this day catching up on the newest season of "The Bachelor."
Friday, January 29
Gabe rolled from his stomach to his back for the first time.
Saturday, January 30
Our big exciting outing was to shop at the new commissary. Much larger than the old one, though not knowing where everything is yet made for a chaotic and crabby trip. Still, Frank was thrilled to see that they carry a particular Hungry Man meal that the old store didn't have.
Sunday, January 31
One month down, 11 to go.

2 comments:
i have a picture of you in a basket!! Jill
Happy birthday Beth :)
Uncle Willie
Post a Comment