Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project 365: Week 8

The only thing I can remember about last week: it is when I started to become sleep-deprived again. For weeks, things had been going so well with Gabe sleeping for longer chunks at night. But then for some reason we went back to him waking every two hours. Feeling so drained spilled over into photography for the week, so coming up with a theme was probably the only thing that got me through. The idea came Monday when I put on some new running shoes (and actually went for a walk). And then I put Gabe in some new slippers (thanks, Sharon!) and Zach first wore his transformer shoes that Grandpa sent. The shoes laid out on the table were not just for the sake of taking a photo, but for awhile I'd been meaning to get them all in one spot. Gabe is already too big for some of them...

Monday, February 15-Sunday, February 21

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! LOVE, MOM

JenM said...

Super cute idea!