I've spent my periodic free moments lately playing around with Adobe Lightroom, another piece of software dedicated to managing and "developing" digital photos. And I'm having fun and really liking it, though I'm sure it will take me some time to completely figure out all the possibilities. These are the "before," straight-out-of-camera photos, and I'll be back to post the "afters" after I have more time to mess with them.
Monday, February 22
It is inevitable that this will happen on days when Zach refuses to nap. I think this was like 6 or 6:30. Frank takes him up to bed, and I call it a well-deserved break before his typical 8pm bedtime.


Tuesday, February 23
It's hard to photograph a bright computer screen (ooh, I just realized that next time I should try dimming the screen first), but this was my big excitement for the day...sitting down with my computer and a glass of wine. Frank's big excitement for the day was submitting his final paper for his masters. Yay!! He is officially done with classes and has his degree. I am so proud of him.


Wednesday, February 24
Just random photo-taking. I have some other cute shots, but I like the funny look on Gabe's face :) And his really big eyes.


Thursday, February 25
When I look at this photo, I see a still-chubby boy. It's not until I look at, say, one of these photos, that he looks like such a grown-up boy in this one.


Friday, February 26
It was rainy pretty much the whole week.


Saturday, February 27
A birthday gift from Jen. I like this mug so much that I've hand-washed it and used it every single morning since I received it (like a week and a half at this point).


Sunday, February 28
I was surprised how much attention Zach paid to "Night at the Museum." It's probably the most he's watched a movie so far. He liked the parts with the jungle animals, especially--you guessed it--the monkey.


4 comments:
Congratulations, Frank! I am ALSO SO proud of you!
Love,
Mom
Beth, I compared Zach's pictures from last year - what a difference! He's a real little boy now - not a baby anymore!
Barb/Mom
CONGRATS, FRANK!!!!! Oh, how i wish i could be there to see them growing. am so thankful for all the pictures. the shoes last wk had me cracking up!!! LOVE, JILL/MOM
Attaboy Frank! Get that Master cred :).
Willie
Post a Comment