Monday, March 1
Great photos of Gabriel in what I like to refer to as my high-chair studio (AKA the kitchen where the light is good). Remember this photo from way back when? One of my favorites ever of Zach.


Tuesday, March 2
I gave up my running alone time to take everyone for a walk because I thought Zach would like to get out of the house, and I was rewarded with this adorable photo.

Wednesday, March 3
Gabe slept so soundly on the floor for over an hour, even with Zach watching TV and me shining light into his face with a reflector. Hey, when else do I have to practice this stuff?

Thursday, March 4
Zach's additions to the diaper bag. I didn't notice it until I went to pick it up on our way out the door and almost fell over laughing.

Friday, March 5
I'm still not sure how I got this to happen. They must have tired themselves out by being too much to deal with that morning.

Saturday, March 6, & Sunday, March 7
Beverages of choice for the weekend. The champagne was to celebrate, in addition to Frank's recent degree, the fact that we got the kids to go to sleep at the same time. Small victories, people.


3 comments:
How do you get Frank to keep his eyes open in pictures?
Mom/Barb
Great photos! I love the one of the champagne. . .and not just because of the subject.
Zach's additions to the diaper bag...hilarious!
-Abby
Post a Comment