So I had even less time than I thought I would this week, but I just added the "after" photos to the last post. There's not a radical difference between most of the photos. The changes were just a click or two to adjust the white balance or exposure, or take out scratches on Gabe's face. I used Lightroom "presets" on a few of them, which is literally one click for the program to auto adjust color and exposure levels. At the risk of sounding any geekier, I will just say that I am amazed at what is possible with cameras and computers. Check out the photos :)
Oh, and Jen, the last post was a success as far as moving photos around! Do I dare say I'm an expert at it now? Shame on Blogger for being so darned difficult!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment