I know some of you remember this photo of Zach, even though it was before I started blogging. Five-month-old peas in a pod. My littlest pea's got a cold now, and the big one is throwing extreme separation-anxiety tantrums. Wish me luck this week.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I always thought they looked so different - but they're almost identical in these pictures! Yeah, good luck this week!
I love that picture! Mom, Shaun and Peggy, Wes and I were at dinner commenting about the boys pictures. Peggy is afraid that we're all going to have a bunch of mini-Kevs running around. :)
2 comments:
Wow! I always thought they looked so different - but they're almost identical in these pictures! Yeah, good luck this week!
Mom/Barb
I love that picture! Mom, Shaun and Peggy, Wes and I were at dinner commenting about the boys pictures. Peggy is afraid that we're all going to have a bunch of mini-Kevs running around. :)
Post a Comment