Friday, August 8, 2008

Just a little busy lately...

Just a quick "hi" and note that our household goods arrived today and seemingly everything survived the trip. We are busily unpacking and looking forward to hopefully buying our TV this weekend. I promise to post photos/videos of Zach and all his new tricks very soon!

For a sample of some "Euro-Pop" all over the radio here, check out the below song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDLKmoOjrA8&feature=related

Is this in the states yet? Or is it just too weird?

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi, Beth!! I want to e-mail you soon and catch up on life. It looks like you've been a VERY busy girl!! I'm glad you got the house that you wanted :) We're still trying to sell ours.

I'll e-ya later! Miss you, and I know that I'm thinking about you!! {HUGS}

MomBarb said...

Hey Beth,

Yeah, the music's pretty weird. Some kind of weird Euro fad! I personally haven't heard it yet over here but I'll have to check with Angela.

JenM said...

Wow, nice video :-) Must be something very European. . .reminds me of the discotecas. . ."It's Raining Men" and that Horny song!