It seems that I have been drawn into a blogging game of sorts... I am definitely one of those people who throw away chain letters and delete pass-this-on e-mails immediately, but for a friend like Jen I will admit that I'm tagged and blog accordingly.
Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (um, I need help with this one)http://jenmblogs.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (thank goodness Jen exempted my from this one!)
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
My Random Facts:
1. My favorite author is Agatha Christie, and my favorite fictional character is her Hercule Poirot, who happens to be Belgian.
2. I think I've always been interested in design. Art and crafts, photography, and homekeeping are my ways of practicing it now, but even as a kid I loved to rearrange the furniture in my bedroom and stuff like that. I even came up with this plan to sew curtains for my Girl Scout camp cabin (never happened, but...). My sister Katie and I shared a room as kids, and when we cleaned our room she would arrange items by leaning them against the wall. It annoyed me because it just didn't look good to me.
3. I'm right-handed and wear my watch on my right wrist. I didn't realize that this is abnormal until college.
4. I finally got out my new Nikon D80 yesterday and took some photos of Zachary. Nothing blogworthy just yet.
5. I would love to take up yoga again. Frank and I got into it in Virginia because the base gym was really nice and they had a great class offering. I like the feeling of getting a good workout without sweating. I think about getting out the ol' yoga mat when I see Zach getting into a near-perfect downward dog pose when he's trying to crawl.
6. A goal of mine for the next year or two (before another baby?) is to actually put together the wedding scrapbook that I have been meaning to do. We have a traditional album (left in the States for safekeeping), but I want to create something with all the memorabilia, pretty wrapping paper, and extra photos I have. I've even contacted my photographer recently to see if I can buy the negatives or scans of them so I can use some of my fave professional shots.
Now you know a little bit more about me, and I guess that's the whole point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment