Monday, August 25, 2008

These ordinary days

Even though it takes me forever to decide on photos, I am loving the fact that I can update everyone without having to write much. Here's how we've been spending the last couple of weeks (besides still unpacking!):

I wouldn't say Zach is crawling just yet, but he is scooting around pretty well...most of the time. He still gets frustrated when he's tired or isn't getting to where he wants to go!



This was just me enjoying my breakfast and playing around with the new camera.

The foam play mat that we got (finally!) is great, but more often than not he just scoots himself right off of it. He enjoys backing under tables, the pack n play, etc.


We have gone for some walks; the area where we live is an interesting mix of subdivisions and farm land. Horses go up and down our street regularly.

We got Zachary into his new car seat. He seems to like it, though when he falls asleep his head flops around. We may still need to adjust the angle a little bit. I think the seat will be more comfortable for him when he is a year old and we can face him forward.

Some neighbors came over to introduce themselves and brought us a beautiful plant. They are a French-speaking couple who live across the street, and they said they had just gotten back from holiday in Las Vegas and California.


Mostly we are living sort of ordinary days, just staying home and spending time together. Not much is going on at work for Frank, so he has even been able to come home early sometimes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

um this may be the most adorable photo I've ever seen