Friday, July 25, 2008

Small victories

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. Let's hear it for small victories:

I'm showered, with teeth brushed (and it's only noon!)
I fit into my "skinny" jeans today
I loaded the dishwasher and it is running
I finished two digital scrapbook pages in the last two days
I finally have painted toenails again
Frank is picking up my car today (although, with the way things have been going, I don't know if I will count this one until I see it)
It's Friday, so as soon as Frank gets back our weekend adventures can begin (maybe shopping?)
Zachary was napping, but just woke up and is babbling and playing in the crib, giving me a little time to finish this post.

I hope all who read this experience a few small victories today as well. And don't be afraid to leave me a comment, even it is just a hello.

4 comments:

JenM said...

I just want to say - YAY for you! I am still trying to get off my butt to go run some errands. Also, planning a trip that starts tomorrow. You know us, plan ahead is our motto, lol.

MomBarb said...

Holy Crap!!! The house is huge! Also very beautiful! I think once you get settled you're really going to enjoy your stay.

MomBarb said...

Holy Crap!!!! It's huge! The house is absolutely beautiful! I think once you get settled you're really going to enjoy your stay.

Love,
Mom/Barb

Gramps said...

Glad to hear you got your furniture and TV. You guys look great! Give mijo a hug and a kiss for us.