Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Weeks 8 & 9: Life in pictures

Another week flew by before I even realized it. It isn't until I sit down to look at photos that I remember what I captured. Here are a few little stories.
We let the kids enjoy the jets in our tub. First time for Charlotte and she loved it.

Grocery shopping with Gabe home sick from school.

Zach basketball.

Having tea parties with friends, including Buzz and Woody.


We are prepping for an upcoming cub scout camping trip.

After the decline of naptime, Charlotte started throwing fits at bedtime too. She was ready to move on from the crib, I guess. We took the crib out last weekend and she's pretty excited.




A random Saturday project, not yet completed but entertaining nonetheless. I think we cleaned up in order to try out the tent and unearthed a Lowe's Build and Grow kit of some sort.


Playing inside.

Playing outside.

Charlotte looking at the underwear I bought her. She's let us know that she's not quite ready to wear them yet.

Car naps...usually last about half an hour after we get the boys from the bus stop. Their rowdiness in the car doesn't even wake her.

The new tablet time, before bed. They like to play with the lights off.

No comments: