Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 11: This is 2

I'm not sure how, but I forgot how up and down life is with a two-year-old. She's cracking us up and charming us and driving us crazy at the same time. She's talking more every day, but her therapist agrees that she's being pretty stubborn too. She prefers Mommy to Daddy, and the more I try to separate her the tighter she hangs on. Here's a video of her singing. I have to warn you that she is super quiet like the last video but then I'm loud!

This is Charlotte for "I want milk."

She wears her sunglasses on her head like Mommy, even when she's wearing a hat. This girl is serious about accessories.

She's mad that I'm sorting clothes on the desk. She also wouldn't let me put a shirt on her or pull her hair back.

1 comment:

Aunt Lisa said...

She has got the big finish.....