Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 10: The camping weekend

I'm still trying to catch up on photos from last week. I took the big camera to Zach's basketball practice/game on Wednesday and have a ton to weed through, and then there was his camping trip last weekend. We got a new blue waterproof camera (to replace the orange one that broke last summer after being dropped). Zach was thrilled to take many, many photos of trees and water and attempted selfies on his hike and around the camp. Gabriel, Charlotte, and I had a quiet weekend at home, doing art and playing with old toys we dug out of the storage room. Charlotte was interested in the Handy Manny construction set; she's been enjoying the tool characters and is hooked on the show now. Gotta love Netflix!
The weather was good last week; I think we walked to meet the bus every single day. No more stroller for this girl.


Gabe's imagination got a workout while Daddy and Zach were gone. He comes up with the craziest adventures!





Hiking
Woodworking
STEM: He made a flashlight.
Learning first aid




No comments: