Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 9: I'm getting nothing done

The boys were back to school last week, but it was delayed three of the days for cold temperatures. We finally got out of the house on Sunday to go to Barnes & Noble and Chili's. We hadn't been in a while, and I think this was our first time there since Charlotte started really walking, so she was all over the place (and loving it). The boys aren't really interested in the trains anymore, but they love to read. Zach is obsessed with the Captain Underpants books that are in full color :)

Other than that we didn't really do much. I hardly took any pictures. It felt like I didn't get a whole lot done because Charlotte is requiring more attention and making bigger messes. So I guess I spent my week cleaning. Zach's cub scout den was given a tour of a local TV station, and he loves having meetings or outings every week. And I started going to Zumba classes with a friend down the street, another mom who I met at the bus stop. Yay for exercising!

Now I've gotta get this posted and tend to the little girl who's yelling to get out of the living room!




No comments: