Another week closer to spring, and thank goodness. We were finally able to walk up to the bus stop this week, and Charlotte ran around in the yard for the first time. And I finally got around to photographing a big pile of artwork:
 |
| Two versions of an epic novel by Zach. He is famous for doing one or two pages then starting on a new one. But he loves it. |
 |
| GabeMan 2. Not to be outdone by Zach, Gabe is creating his own comic book series. |
 |
| by Zach |
 |
| By Gabe. Not sure what it is supposed to say. And I think that it is Yoda, but I told him it looks more like the Joker. |
 |
| Yoda by Zach. And the saying is hilarious. I am working with him on the proper use of apostrophes. |
 |
| A gingerbread house for Lisa. We'll see if I can get this in the mail any time soon. |
 |
| Charlotte's first watercolor painting. |
We went to Zach's school for the first and second graders' production of
Squirm, the Musical.
Charlotte is a big fan of dino-nuggets and any type of yogurt, even if she has to steal them from the boys. She's sneaky, for sure.
Gabe stayed home Wednesday and Friday for mysterious come-and-go cold/allergy symptoms. It got up to 60 degrees.
When I let Charlotte outside I realized that all her shoes were getting too small. I bought some new ones at Kohl's one evening and the next morning she wanted to put them on right away. Then she wanted to keep switching back and forth. The hearts light up.
Gabe and more Captain Underpants, in dot-to-dot and origami forms.
On Saturday Frank took Zach to two classmate birthday parties, so the rest of us were at home hanging out. Charlotte was being so good that I didn't mind her stealing that pencil and cardboard from my desk.
3 comments:
ooh....I gotta go get a frame for my new artwork!!
I agree with Lisa! The Gingerbread house is really pretty! I'm not just saying that - the colors are beautiful! What kind of paints do you use? It looks too bright for water colors. And Charlotte's is kinda cool - real Pollockesque!
I think Gabe secretly misses staying home with Charlotte!
Post a Comment