Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Week 44: Halloween and then some

Last week was all about Halloween, of course. Our trick-or-treating was on Thursday (30th), which was also the day of Zach's school party that I was helping with and Gabe's fall fest. Frank and Charlotte went to Gabe's school, and Zach and I came later, then we went home to eat dinner, get ready, and rush out to meet our friends down the street. It was a long day for sure. At least we had decent weather.

It was an okay weekend, I think mainly because we were relieved that Halloween was over. We took the kids to the bookstore story time and Chili's, where Charlotte ate chips AND got her own meal for the first time. She had mac n cheese and fries and ate them with gusto, finishing off all her leftovers the next day. We were not prepared for the cold front that moved in though, and it was windy and rainy the whole weekend. I hope the fall weather comes back because it was too short. And after last winter I am definitely not ready for snow!


Zach designs all our jack-o-lanterns.


Everyone is hard at work, including Charlotte who is brushing my hair with a pumpkin scooper.

Zach at his desk.

Gabe's class was spaghetti and meatballs for the Fall Fest.






1 comment:

Aunt Lisa said...

The pumpkin looked great, Zach. Designed by a true lefty!!!