Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Week 45: Downtime

You know your life is a little too crazy when you actually have a manageable week and you go into complete shock. I was caught up on laundry, I had time to knit, we all got our flu shots, and I kept thinking What am I forgetting? Something important? Did I leave one of the kids somewhere? What is going on?! It did finally sink in that we were just having a few easy days in a row, and I was able to enjoy them. Not a whole lot happened in photos, but here they are.

Charlotte found where we were hiding the "good candy."

The desk situation in this house is ever evolving. Right now Zach's spot is in my office.

Zach went in to vote with Daddy, but they brought a ballot out for Gabe.


This little one helped us get everything we needed at Sam's.

This one really captures life lately...Zach is trying to be serious and Gabe is causing trouble.

No comments: