Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 43: Weekends, I'm sorry I said you were awful

Last Friday I traveled to see Jen, and we went back to campus for a special sorority reunion weekend. We got to hit some of our old hangout spots, including the bar, the campus center, the sorority house, and the house where we lived senior year. The weather was beautiful (actually warmer than we expected) and it was wonderful to see so many friends...and pick up right where we left off years ago! I hadn't been back in almost 10 years, and I hadn't seen some people since we graduated almost fifteen years ago!! How did it go by so fast?






Some of the lovely Delta Zeta sisters from the Class of 2000.


The kids stayed with Daddy, and he took them to a Halloween event at the elementary school. These photos completely crack me up. And I'm so glad that while I was having fun in Ohio they were having fun at Trunk or Treat.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nice job Frank. Great pictures!!!