Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 9: We're all sick

Yes, this is what we felt like for most of last week. The cold started with Zach (always does) the weekend before and then hit the rest of us, Charlotte included. We had one snow day and just tried to rest up the best we could. I made some baby food for Charlotte, and you can see in the video how she liked it.

Better late than never to make some Valentine's cookies.

Zach and Frank saw The Lego Movie.


 Crazy that this sweet girl is six months old already.



 Loving the new food processor. Someday when we have time we'll make adult food too!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the jury's still out on the green beans! She'll get used to it! Such an enthusiastic cameraman!

Gramma Barb

Auntie Em said...

I'm glad to see my gift, those cute ladybug outfits were featured!