Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 12: Another week down

Again, it feels like just keeping everyone clean and fed is taking all our time and energy. Oh, and keeping the kids entertained...how could I forget that? Zach is into scrabble games with me and going to movies with Frank, Gabe likes his Kirby game on the Wii, drawing (especially with sidewalk chalk), and taking care of his monkeys, and Charlotte is content to sit and play and watch everything the boys do. She also loves avocado, is not a fan of carrots yet, and kicks non-stop in the bath like she is training for the Olympics. The photo of me and Frank was taken by Zach.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zach's a pretty good photographer! Yeah, I remember all those kid movies - such fun! OMG, I had to bring some music and headphones to get through the Pokemon movie!

Gramma Barb