We are still having snow days...Zach was home Monday and Tuesday even though we ended up only getting a few inches. Charlotte went for her 6-month check-up and she's 18 pounds now. She really likes butternut squash and oatmeal, and I think she's coming around on the sweet potato. Most of these photos are of her because she's my most cooperative subject at the moment. And because I have to document the important stuff, like sitting up in a shopping cart for the first time and wearing cute shoes! How tired I look in the photo is about how tired I feel. Charlotte is sleeping better, but I know she won't sleep through the night until I wean her, just like Gabe. We'll be working on that the next month or two...












1 comment:
I dig the purple shoes!!! You do look tired, but you're still beautiful!
Gramma Barb
Post a Comment