We went with small pumpkins again this year, and Zach designed the faces. Gabe wanted his to look like him, and Zach's has vampire fangs. And I don't remember why Gabe was upset during the carving...
Some spooky (yet cheerful!) artwork by Zach:
The boys wanted to use their same costumes from last year, so I was definitely not going to argue with them. Charlotte had multiple outfit changes. This one was cute until she pooped on it.
A pumpkin onesie for a little while.
Then a fairy princess.
She ended up in a sleeper for trick-or-treating. This year we decided to leave the candy bucket out on the porch so we could all walk around together. We joined up with friends from down the street, and the weather was okay for the first half hour until it really started raining.
When we got back, Zach handed out candy for a bit...
...and Gabe let Brown Monkey have his glow stick for a light saber.

2 comments:
What a cute post! I love that your daughter had four costumes. Welcome to life with girls ;-)
I love the pumpkin sleeper! I think that one was the best! And the pumpkin carving - what a memory!
Post a Comment