Not much going on around here lately but trying to keep the kids clean and fed. After the last few months of Zach starting kindergarten, Charlotte being born, having house guests, the shutdown, and Frank being sick for the last week, I think we are finally settling into our new normal. And I'm trying to photograph and take videos of the kids like crazy, and memorize every sweet thing about this little two-month-old.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Smiles
Not much going on around here lately but trying to keep the kids clean and fed. After the last few months of Zach starting kindergarten, Charlotte being born, having house guests, the shutdown, and Frank being sick for the last week, I think we are finally settling into our new normal. And I'm trying to photograph and take videos of the kids like crazy, and memorize every sweet thing about this little two-month-old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love Gabe's monkey kisses! Ooba!
Charlotte looks so sweet! Such a sweet age...
Gramma Barb
Post a Comment