We have photos of this and that from the last month or so, with perhaps an emphasis on smiling baby shots...
We participated in International Walk to School Day (back in early October; it's way too cold to walk now). We parked at a nearby church and all walked Zach to his school. It reminded me that I don't ever plan to drop him off at school by car because it was absolute chaos on that street.
Frank ate lunch with Zach recently. It is a special day once a month when parents can come, and I think it's the only day they serve hot dogs. Zach liked being categorized as a hot lunch instead of a cold lunch that day. He said he may like to have hot lunch more often, but we have to find something else on the menu that he likes.
We have a very happy baby indeed, especially on the changing pad for some reason...
Fun in the front yard:
Gabe is in love with a little R2-D2 I gave him. He carries it and Monkey everywhere with him.
Playing with/entertaining Charlotte means piling her toys on her.
The extent of our fall decorating. We are thankful that Frank knows a guy at work who is going to help him move the cable so it doesn't come out right above our fireplace.
The rest of these are from my trip to California. I visited Abby, Loic, and Julien in the San Francisco area. Unfortunately I got a nasty cold and we didn't get to do as much as we would have liked. Charlotte was a great flyer, though, and slept during almost all of the flights. The highlights for me were centered around eating; Abby and I got to go to Loic's work and eat with him, they took me to their favorite bagel joint, treated me to their favorite pizza, Abby and I brunched at Le Garage in Sausalito (which took us over the Golden Gate Bridge), and then I got breakfast in first class on our return trip.
| Trying to capture Alcatraz from the car...can you see it? |
| Ahh, this was pretty relaxing even though I was miserable from coughing. |

2 comments:
Cool shots of the kids - such personalities! I know you didn't have your big camera with you but the picture of the boats is suitable for framing!
Gramma Barb
Happy birthday Zack! :)
Uncle Willie
Post a Comment