We have lots of photos from our 5 days up in Ohio for Thanksgiving. They are mainly of the kids (so many kids!) playing, paying attention to the baby, dancing, and being goofy. We tried taking some more formal family photos, with mixed results...I'm still trying to decide on one for our Christmas card. We took Zach to Build-a-Bear for his birthday and he created "Beary," while Gabe picked out lightsabers and an angry bird. The boys got their first photo booth pictures taken. Jen's grandma always hosts Thanksgiving and this was our second time in attendance, and there were about 30 people there. There was lots of leap pad and lego playing and running around craziness, but the adults were able to find some down time. We got a babysitter one night and went out to dinner. Overall a very enjoyable trip! And here are just a few of the hundreds of photos :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the ones with you and Jen and ALL THOSE KIDS!!!!!!!
Gramma Barb
And now, happy birthday to Frank! :)
Uncle Willie
I saw this before and forgot to comment. Such cute photos! We did have fun, and it didn't seem completely crazy, but just us, with that many kids. I'm so glad you came!
Post a Comment