Monday, August 23, 2010

Project 365: Week 34

After struggling to find interesting things to photograph, I decided to focus on some of our current everyday routines. I'm going to have to get creative if I'm going to make it 4 more months on this project.

Our mornings: milk+formula, coffee+computer.


Playtime: I'm glad they can play on their own at least once in a while.


A newer routine: buying+actually eating more veggies. We're working on this one...


Boppy pillow+bedtime bottle. Sometimes wide awake and sometimes almost asleep.


Brushing teeth.


Time for a story. Sometimes Gabe listens, sometimes he crawls around and messes. He always giggles, especially when Zach gives him a goodnight kiss (or tackle).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post. I almost felt like I was there with you. Adorable!
Grandma Barb

Great Aunt Lisa said...

I agree with Gma Barb, its so great to see all of you in pictures, what's just routine to you now will be gone soooo soon. Enjoy!! I am.

JenM said...

Everyday routines are what make up your life, so photograph away! Ours is oh so similar and I get caught in that rut too.

Anonymous said...

Where's the daily dose of kick-ass rock music? Some routine THAT is :).

Uncle Willie

Anonymous said...

ooh those pizzas look delicious! where did you find the recipes?
-Barb