We picked some flowers of our own one evening while hanging out in the backyard.

I think that Gabe looks so much like baby Frank in this photo.


Gabe turned 10 months old on Thursday.

Our days are so chaotic that dinner and tv after the boys go to bed seems like a luxurious date night. Crazy.

I am always appreciative of the fact that Frank does most of the dishes. It's probably my least favorite chore. This is an example of "Can I photograph you because the day was crazy and I haven't taken a picture yet and I know it's not very exciting but hey this is our life right now..."

Heading downtown on Saturday:


We viewed the carpet from the balcony of the town hall. Click to view full-size.


Then we went to lunch at a restaurant in the Grand Place. You may recognize it from other photos or us having taken you there...we keep going back because the food is good and it seems like it's always almost empty. There's a corner in the front with a nice view and a way to corral Zach. And after seeing a few people go upstairs with cameras we realized that it had a great vantage point of the flower carpet too.








Sunday was a total rest day, with more time for catching up with our guests and for Abby to play toys with Zach (made him so happy!), and it rained like crazy so we were glad we'd done our outing the day before.

1 comment:
What a beautiful sight! I can't believe how big both the boys are getting, and we just saw them a little over a month ago. I'm so glad you got to see Abby and Loic too.
Post a Comment