Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Project 365: Week 32

Frank here again, filling in for a tired Beth.

Another week, another set of pictures, another round of wondering where they are getting all their energy...

Gabe is looking and acting less like a baby and more like a little boy every single day. His crawling has improved to the point that there is no more hiding, he can follow us anywhere we go. He has even started standing on his own for a few seconds a time. I expect him to take off running any minute now. The only thing more impressive than his movement is his appetite. I couldn't even tell you how much he is eating, but I would buy some stock in baby food companies if I were you...

Zach is looking and acting less like a little boy and more like a teenager every single day. He is very, how should I say it, "vocal" about what he does and doesn't want. He has no problem letting us know what he wants to watch on tv or when he is not happy with the food we are putting in front of him. And of course, Zach is all about the bling now. Whether it is sporting super-cool watches, rolling up and down the street on his "ride", defending his toy turf, or wearing the latest shoes, he is all about his stuff. I sometimes think he is 2 and a half going on 12 and a half...

All this has of course resulted in Mommy and Daddy being very tired. In between carrying, pushing, feeding, and entertaining the boys, we have precious little time for ourselves, but it is worth it.

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Gabe may look like Frank, but he definitely has some of Willie's rocking style. That second picture looks like he's rocking out...Too bad he doesn't have his mullet anymore :)