Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Project 365: Week 20

I'm trying to think of what we did last week, but the only thing coming to mind is what we didn't do, which is get enough sleep. Gabe's not sleeping well (probably teething) and the sun comes up so early now that we've been lucky to sleep until 6:30. I guess it's been an otherwise uneventful week. Gabe is backwards scooting all over the place, and Zach has been just as silly as ever. We are still in planning mode for the fun we'll have this summer. We can't wait for you to experience all his talking, singing, and goofiness firsthand. Same old, same old for Frank at work, and I'm still taking pictures of everything. Fatigue left me a bit uninspired for taking the daily photos last week, but it did feel good to get over 400 photos printed, going all the way back to last summer. I've included a bunch of photos we took of the boys--some of the expressions are priceless!

The weather is still a bit cool here (or maybe Las Vegas ruined me), but we spent a good amount of time out in the backyard this weekend. We cleaned off the patio and furniture and got the cushions out. Zach's been staying in the yard pretty well the last few times out, so I may actually get to sit when we go out now. I've started taking pictures of all the flowers out there; I'm sure there will be more pink ones to come because that bush is just starting to bloom, and I think the blue ones are weeds :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are gorgeous - I like the blue ones, weeds or not!
Mom/Barb

Lisa said...

I have to have a copy of that picture of gabe and his hat, what a priceless expression!

Emily said...

Zach's pictures have been replaced for my desktop background! I try to pick the funniest and usually Zach wins...But not this time, Gabe is too funny :)

JenM said...

Adorable as always. And yes, love the picture of Gabe in the hat!