And I was one of those people (well, sort of).
As prepared as we were for this outing, we definitely spent more time and energy keeping the kiddos happy than I had hoped. Searching for the kids area, scouting the food options at the different buildings, navigating through what felt like a million people and half a million strollers, trying to keep Zach out of the flower beds...you get the idea. But I'm happy that Zach enjoyed the playground and petting zoo and that Gabe tolerated being in the stroller the entire afternoon (and napped). And that even though I really didn't have a chance to break away and shoot everything I wanted, I was able to get some great photos, 'cause everywhere you looked was a great photo. And, of course, I was thankful that Frank was willing to do whatever I asked in order for me to be able to take these great photos (but that's really no surprise, is it?).
Enjoy the photos! If any of you come to visit next year between mid-March and mid-May, we are so taking you there :) Then maybe you can take a family photo for us!























1 comment:
Beautiful!!!
Post a Comment