Ok, so when I last posted that we were "recovering" from our trip, I thought that maybe we were just worn out. Turns out that we all caught a nasty cold, so we've just been lounging around and trying to keep these sick kids entertained for the last few days.
In the bottom left photo, Gabe looks like a real life baby doll with his legs and feet stuck straight out. You know how you have to bend a baby doll's whole 2-leg piece when you want them to stand up and sit down? Is what I am saying making any sense?
3 comments:
I can't get over how much like a little boy Zach is looking like! Less like a baby every day, what a big boy. Love the pictures as always.
"Feed Me or nobody sleeps." That might be my new life motto :)
Uncle Willie
In the bottom left photo, Gabe looks like a real life baby doll with his legs and feet stuck straight out. You know how you have to bend a baby doll's whole 2-leg piece when you want them to stand up and sit down? Is what I am saying making any sense?
-Abby
Post a Comment