I've lost track of how many times and how many different Hard Rock Cafes we've been to...but we always have a great time. We have a decent-sized collection of these cups.

Tuesday, April 6
Our main day of sightseeing. Photo by Lisa. Zach has started wearing his monkey like I wear Gabe--too cute :)

Wednesday, April 7
I don't know if Zach will continue to be this excited about trains, but it was fun to watch. Also, "wawking wi' Daa-eey" was a big theme of this trip. He repeated that phrase many times, namely when it was time to put him back in the stroller.

Thursday, April 8
We were completely wiped out. I actually could have taken all my photos for the next week of us on the couch. Lisa spent a lot of time entertaining Gabe, which was a big help. Thank you!

Friday, April 9
Frank and I had the opportunity to get out of the house, and I chose for us to go shopping at IKEA. Not terribly exciting, but I wanted to look at all the kitchen stuff that I never get to when we go with the kids. We ate there...I love the Swedish meatballs, and this pie/cake/whatever was excellent.

Saturday, April 10
Capturing the blossoms outside our window.

Sunday, April 11
One of Zach's biggest desires right now is just to go outside. But it's not like we can just let him out in the back yard because it is not completely enclosed, and he tends to want to run/roll down hills and venture into the street. We definitely do not go out if it is just me and the boys, unless Zach is in the stroller. Our neighbors probably think it's odd if they see us following him around our yard the whole time, but it's what we have to do! On this day I took him for a walk around the block and had to snap a photo while still holding onto him.

2 comments:
Beth, I miss you guys so much! Lisa looks so good! Looks like you all had a great time. I saved our Brio train set for when you come visit.
Love,
Mom/Barb
That is adorable how Zach wears monkey the way you wear Gabe! And so funny how he wants to walk with Daddy, especially when it is time for him to go back into the stroller (Zach, not Frank).
-Abby
Post a Comment