Monday, April 12
Little Gabriel was loving all the attention :)

Tuesday, April 13
We were out and about and found a slide for Zach. I think he could have stayed and played on it all day.

Wednesday, April 14
One of my favorite parts of the visit was buying chocolates at this shop downtown. If I remember, next Easter I want to look for some particular chocolate eggs that were possibly the yummiest Belgian chocolates I've had.

Thursday, April 15
One of the moms got a great idea to create a ball pit at playgroup using an inflatable pool.

Friday, April 16
I was certain that a tiny rosebush I'd planted last year had either been eaten by animals or mistaken for a weed by the gardener. What a surprise that it's actually growing! Hoping for actual roses soon... Gabe is *this close* to being able to sit up by himself, which I think will make him a little happier. He's frustrated by laying on the floor anymore.


Saturday, April 17
Daddy's home! Interestingly enough, Zach didn't start asking about Daddy being gone until Wednesday or Thursday, when Lisa was gone, and I told him "no" or something else he didn't want to hear.

Sunday, April 18
We're still all about the choo choos.

No comments:
Post a Comment