Monday, February 1
I'm sure Monkey has appeared in numerous photos up to this point, but if you haven't met him, this is Monkey, Zach's beloved companion. He's always cuddled him at naptime and bedtime, but now he is accompanying him just about everywhere. We're considering picking up one or two more Monkeys on Amazon.
Tuesday, February 2
Did I mention how none of us are getting enough sleep?
Wednesday, February 3
I watched the season 6 premiere of LOST. Except for Gabe's birth, this was my most anticipated event since the end of season 5 last May. I am very excited to see the rest of this final season.
We welcomed Shaun and Peggy to Brussels and had a wonderful dinner at "our" restaurant (pretty much the only one we ever go to for dinner).
It's been nice for Frank to have a gaming buddy...who is older than 2 years old, that is.
Exploring the Grand Place and surroundings led us to some places we'd not seen before.
After-bath, cute chubby baby photo op. Who can resist?




3 comments:
You don't have an ordinary life...You have a overseas-terrible-twos-newborn-playtime-nap time-no you time life! :) Ship those boys to Grandma Jill's and take a vacation!
I like the nail polish!
Mom/Barb
Love your photo updates! And look at you getting them out ina timely fashion!
Post a Comment