Congratulations Beth!!! That's awesome news! I hope you get over the sicness soon!!
Well that was a to the point announcement :) Of course, I am so excited for you! Zachary will be fine.
Congrats :) I knew it wouldn't take you two long. Get well soon - being sick bites!
I don't know, Beth. Frankie wasn't exactly thrilled the first time mom brought me home ;). Heh heh...Willie
Congratulations, Beth and Frank! That's wonderful.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations Beth!!! That's awesome news! I hope you get over the sicness soon!!
Well that was a to the point announcement :) Of course, I am so excited for you! Zachary will be fine.
Congrats :) I knew it wouldn't take you two long. Get well soon - being sick bites!
I don't know, Beth. Frankie wasn't exactly thrilled the first time mom brought me home ;). Heh heh...
Willie
Congratulations, Beth and Frank! That's wonderful.
Post a Comment