Friday, February 27, 2009

Ack! It's been almost two weeks!

Hello from Lazytown, also known as our living room. Zachary and I have had a pretty miserable day with colds, and though he took two naps today, I couldn't breathe well enough to get comfortable. So this is just a quick hello, to let you know that we are still here, doing our thing. Like going to playgroup (twice a week now-Zach has friends!) and trying to watch reality shows before we hear about the results online. Seriously, with our delay of getting some shows, I avoid MSN.com like the plague. And I'm sorry I have no photos (well, you know I have tons of photos, but no new-ish ones). They are still on my camera while we wait for my new computer with more memory. I know, in the last two weeks I could have moved some stuff around, but remember I said that I was in Lazytown? Maybe once this cold blows over...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Lazytown, population YOU :). Get better soon!

Uncle Willie