Sunday, February 1, 2009

My visit with Jen

It seems that so much has been happening lately with Jen, and not so much here, so I thought I would post a few photos from our last visit. I left the boys in St. Louis and hopped a plane for Jen's house, if only for a brief 72 hours. As always, though, we were able to do quite a lot in that time:

We celebrated New Year's Eve with Andy's sister and brother-in-law, ate fondue, and watched the ball drop.
We found time for a craft project or two...
There was even a surprise baby shower!
And of course there was lots of time for talking, catching up, showing off pictures, and most of all, taking pictures. Jen was happy to let me practice my photography on her belly! Over the few days we must have taken hundreds of pics, and some of them are on her blog. These are a couple of my favorites:
We had a wonderful time focusing on everything baby!
Oh, and if you want to know what she and Andy are naming the twins, check out her blog here!





1 comment:

JenM said...

Aw, I feel so special! I always have a great time with you no matter how short, and I'm so glad we were able to spend some time together before we're both just stressed out Moms :-)

Oh, and I think you've sent some traffic to my blog. Remind me!