He's really walking now. He's been toddling non-stop all day, falling along the way and getting right back up. And he's fast... I think we're in trouble now!
Wow, much better than last I saw an attempt on the webcam! Andy wants to know if it's all the good Belgian beer that is making him stagger like that ;-)
You are definitely in trouble now!! He will get into everything much faster than before. Thanks for sharing. I was really impressed that he walked around the toys!!
5 comments:
Wow, much better than last I saw an attempt on the webcam! Andy wants to know if it's all the good Belgian beer that is making him stagger like that ;-)
You are definitely in trouble now!! He will get into everything much faster than before.
Thanks for sharing. I was really impressed that he walked around the toys!!
So when is he getting his first guitar?
Uncle Willie
Oh! You really ARE in trouble!
Grandma Barb
That's my little man! Too bad he wasn't ready about a month earlier.
Auntie Em
Post a Comment