Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why haven't I blogged?

I've been chasing a little crawling monkey all over the place. Yep, it's official. He's full-on, trying-to-escape-from-the-room crawlng. Almost like he turned nine months and a switch got flipped, and he suddenly noticed that there were lots of things around the room more interesting than the toys on his play mat. Many of you have seen him in action over the webcam, but I hope to have some video soon. He has slept though the past two nights, so I am hoping this is a trend and will allow me to rest up for these busy, crawling days ahead.

I was just looking at my blog settings and saw that it was set so only registered people could leave comments...sorry about that. Now it is open to everyone.

1 comment:

JenM said...

I think this blog entry needs photos :-)

But you know how I feel about photos.