Wow!It's starting to look downright homey! Love the dino pajamas!Love,MomBarb
Beth I'm so glad you emailed your blog to your "Vegas Classers". Wow I can't believe how big the baby is! The last time I think i seen you, you hadn't had the baby yet :) Yea it's been awhile. Love the new place.jan
I LOVE the curtains! They look great in there. Also, way jealous of the new lens. I'll have to find something cool next. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow!
It's starting to look downright homey! Love the dino pajamas!
Love,
MomBarb
Beth I'm so glad you emailed your blog to your "Vegas Classers". Wow I can't believe how big the baby is! The last time I think i seen you, you hadn't had the baby yet :) Yea it's been awhile. Love the new place.
jan
I LOVE the curtains! They look great in there. Also, way jealous of the new lens. I'll have to find something cool next. :-)
Post a Comment