I went to Jen's house for a week to attend her mother's funeral and spend some quality time with her and the family. She and I were happy looking through old photos for the slideshow, sad about her mom's passing and her dad's declining health, overwhelmed about school starting back up, and thankful for some normalcy with running errands and getting pedicures, even while wearing masks. I was exhausted when I came back home but thought that it was a very good visit. And I promised to bring the rest of my clan next time.
Frank and the kids got on well enough without me, even working from home, and we Skyped a couple of times. There isn't much that is new around here. Zach's been baking; I've been working on masks for when school starts. We are fitting in the last few errands and appointments before school and looking forward to some time with friends on Charlotte's birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment