It's a good thing I look through my photos chronologically, otherwise I wouldn't know where to start. So much happened over the last two weeks...
Zach traveled to the Challenger Learning Center in Wheeling for a gifted field trip. He and his Expedition Mars team simulated landing a rover.
Charlotte was a Native American in her class Thanksgiving program. The two Pre-K classrooms put on a great (short) reenactment and prepared a feast for everyone.
We took the boys to the airport for their epic Walt Disney World vacation with Lisa and Grandma Jill. Everything went very smoothly.
We had our own mini vacation in Pittsburgh. After the airport we hit the children's museum, swam in the hotel pool, and ate takeout/watched a movie back in our room. After breakfast in the hotel, we went to Ikea for a few hours and drove back home.
We continued to get updates from WDW. They had a wonderful magical time.
We ate our Thanksgiving meal at Cracker Barrel. Charlotte was a little under the weather.
Charlotte went to school (daycare) all week except Thursday. On Friday Frank and I braved Target for a few (non-black Friday) items and saw a movie.
And Saturday we were back in Pittsburgh to pick up the boys. They relaxed in the back of the minivan with food, their phones, and a movie to watch. Zach said "I've got a week's worth of YouTube videos to catch up on!"
We also welcomed a droid to the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















No comments:
Post a Comment