Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Week 45: It's winter here

Here's what I rounded up from last week:
There's been lots of talk about what they want for Christmas. And for the last time, we are not getting a Nintendo Switch!

Charlotte had a pup playdate with her friend.

Zach is learning to cup stack in gym class.

The boys are watching YouTube videos of Disney World rides and getting recommendations from friends at school.

Friday they were off school, and we went to watch the cub scouts in the Veterans Day parade. Unfortunately it was so cold and windy (and we were there early to help set up) that we didn't make it, even though we were layered and bundled up. I ended up back in the car with the kids watching The Lego Movie while Frank waited for the cub scouts to complete the parade route. I feel like we've been trying to warm up ever since.


Gabe under his blanket.



No comments: