Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Week 42: And we regroup

It's always nice to finally find some down time after busy weeks. Last week was full enough but without anything big happening. Time to catch up on paying bills, looking through photos, shopping, etc. I moved the boys furniture back and thought about my next steps for painting. I dug out Gabe's creeper costume from last year (he wants to re-use) and added some details to Zach's rather plain pikachu that he wore to his cub scout Halloween party. We hung up Halloween lights. Charlotte is talking to me non-stop lately (cute, but headache!) and Gabe is really enjoying his birthday gifts.

It takes forever to walk up to the bus stop with Charlotte. Sometimes I'm able to trick her into wanting to ride in the stroller. This day she stopped to talk to the skeleton.





Showing off new pajamas

Adventures with minecarts

No comments: