We had a wonderful time with Lisa during this week. The focus was on painting,
but we fit a bunch of other stuff into that time: introducing her to
Minecraft and
the Cornetto trilogy, a trip to Hershey Park, bowling, eating at our favorite restaurants, and enjoying the antics of the kiddos.
First we have photos of the painting! We completed the sky and the grass, and now I need to finish the details, like trees, more dirt, and pixels. I'm hoping to work on that this week. We also really need to sort toys again/get rid of junk/organize the closet.
 |
| Charlotte's first time bowling. Zach was there for a birthday party and we stayed and played a couple games. |
 |
| Monopoly Junior with Lisa. |
Right in the middle of the week was Gabe's birthday! We were still on the Minecraft theme, as you can see from the cake and most of the gifts. They're obsessed, I tell ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment