It's mostly a blur, but I did take quite a few pictures from these crazy weeks. I can break it down into three things, I think:
1. Charlotte really isn't napping anymore, except for a couple times waiting for the bus in the car.
2. More trouble with my car. I had a tough time starting it a few mornings but then it worked. And then it died, on our street, during a crazy snowy day (not the blizzard...this was before that, thank goodness). We were without it for a couple days while the fuel pump was replaced.
3. The blizzard. We were happy that we didn't lose power. The sheer amount of snow that came down was kind of neat, but 6+ days home with the kids was not.
 |
| Before my car broke down I was actually having a nice day alone scrapbooking. My stuff's been sitting out for two weeks and I'm looking forward to getting back to it! (I just jinxed myself for more snow days, I know.) |
 |
| We've had off and on tablet time for the kids. When the boys start to have bad attitudes about anything then we put them away for a few days, or make them earn time by doing extra chores. Charlotte loves listening to kids songs on YouTube but then she's crabby when we put it away. We've been using it sparingly with her. |
 |
| We learned how to play Pokemon. Gabe is more interested in collecting the cards, but I've played with Zach a few times. |
 |
| Every now and then the boys ask to use the Cricut to cut out paper characters/robots/monsters. |
 |
| After the boys cleaned their room they asked me to move Gabe's bed back so they could be closer together. It's been a struggle to keep it clean, though, so we relocated all paper supplies back to the basement. |
 |
| The boys were thrilled to participate in Charlotte's speech therapy during one of their snow days. I mean, what's not to love about someone bringing new and exciting toys to your house? |
 |
| There's been much watching of Teen Titans Go! and Pokemon (Netflix). |
 |
| There's also been way to much fighting, over just about everything (not sure what the case is here!). |
No comments:
Post a Comment